Sunday 24 May 2009

Good Evening My Friends....



I have kept myself quite busy today, household chores this morning then this afternoon I needed to make two New Home cards and then I even managed to visit my friend - so pleased I did too as she had just made some delicious fruit scones so we had tea and scones out in her lovely garden.

I hope that you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend. Oh yes please excuse the poor photo's but I just couldn't get the light right at all today!

Take Care,
Love Pam xx

10 comments:

Lesley said...

smashing cards - love the design - Lesley x

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards in both colourways Pam, got to get upstairs and make mine now :o)
Jackie xx

Karen said...

Beautiful cards Pam. Very elegant.

Love Karen xxx

Unknown said...

They are wonderful Pam! I love them both and can't thank you enough for answering my appeal and sending one to Mum.
Love Viv xxx

Jackie said...

Hi Pam, it's me again, I have left something for you on my blog :o)
Jackie xx

Tracey said...

Pam these are beautiful cards. Love everything about them.
What a busy day you have had, glad you enjoyed it

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful cards, love the design so stylish. Kim

Miss Val's Creations said...

Fabulous cards!

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

I love your style Pam, it's so elegant ;)

debbi taylor said...

these are beautiful - I love the colours x