Friday 27 February 2009

Yay ..... I've been given another award


.......... I think it must be all this activity over the last few days - Jackie from Craft Designs has recently taken to blogging and she has passed this award onto me - now i've got to pass it onto another ten bloggers ....... i've chosen
1) Sarah from Fluff's Creations
2) Caz from A STAMPING and CHIRPING Corner
3) Jennifer from Jennifer's Sweet Designs
4) Julie from Julie's Inkspot
5) Nikki from Nikki's Card Creations
6) Tara from Tara's Designs
7) Andrea from Andrea's World
8) Monica from My many many passions
9) Elaine from My Creative Corner
10) Barbara from Hunnybunnycards

But in my eyes everybody that blogs deserves the award because without each other i'm sure that we would get very stuck for trends and ideas.

Thank you so much for thinking of me Jackie.

Love Pam xx

4 comments:

Jackie said...

You are most welcome Pam :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Nice one Pam! Richly deserved.
Love Viv xx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Well done Pam and well deserved! :o)

Monica Gale said...

Thank you som much for your birthday wishes and for this award, you are asweet and very kind lady. Hugs M xxx