Sunday 12 October 2008

I'm still around!!!


Hi Everybody,

I'm still around and yes I have been looking at everybody's lovely creations but time has just got the better of me and I still need to take things easy so thats what i've done!

Yesterday Viv and myself went off to Port Sunlight to meet up with some friends at the "Happy Stamper Show" we had a great day and I was really good and didn't end up buying everything I saw for a change! Oh yes while we were there we also bumped into another friend which we had lost touch with so that was another added bonus.

Anyway I hope that everybody is ok and it's lovely to see so many Christmas cards popping up on blogs now. Take Care and hopefully it won't be too long before i'm posting again!!!

Love Pam xx

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Pam... Wish I could of been there with you two having fun and shopping for NEW supplies! Looks like you got some nice stuff!

Hope you are feeling well and having a wonderful fall!

Thinking of you! Hugs & kisses,
Jennifer :)