Saturday 28 June 2008

I’ve been tagged by Barbara (Hunnybunnycards)

I have been tagged by Barbara so here goes!


WHAT WAS HAPPENING 10 YEARS AGO

I remember that I was in a bad relationship and looking to get out of it – although it took a little longer than I anticipated - I did myself sorted and thankfully today I’m happily married.

NAME 5 THINGS TO DO TODAY

1) I really must get cracking on some “Thank You Cards” for Lisa’s teachers as she has just left school.
2) Show willing and have a quick tidy up.
3) Food Shopping – we need to eat occasionally.
4) Get my kit bag ready for a stamping day tomorrow.
5) Catch up with emails

SNACKS I ENJOY


Cheese & Biscuits
Chocolate
Kettle Chips

THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE

Buy a nice house with a specially adapted craft room.
Visit my husbands family in the USA.
Have a holiday in Goa.
Treat all my family to something they really want.
Oh the list is endless!

PLACES I HAVE LIVED

Born in Buxton, Derbyshire where I stayed until my late teens, then moved just a couple of times to London and Leeds then back to my home ground Chapel-en-le-Frith, High Peak, Derbyshire

Now who can I tag with this, I think I’ll tag Michelle – The Card Grotto, Tara – Tara’s Designs and Jennifer – Jennifer’s sweet designs. Hopefully you don't mind girls!!

No comments: