Monday 9 June 2008

I'm Back ............. Finally


Hi Guys,

Sorry that I haven't been around for quite a while but the headache's have been horrendous and Viv has had a friend up to stay for a week from down south so I have been over there quite alot too. Anyway hopefully i'll start getting back to my normal self now i've had a good rest.

I did manage to get one card made while i've been away from the blogs! It's a sympathy card that had to be done so I used my new "Stampin Up" sympathy stamp set. Sorry the photo doesn't do it any justice as I took the photo on my mobile phone and it the main cardstock has turned out brown but it was really green and the flower is very pale lemon.

Well thats all for today but hopefully i'll be back tomorrow - Take Care.
Love Pam xx

3 comments:

Gia Harvey said...

Very pretty Pam. I do love those stamping up things. Hope you are feeling better and we see a bit more of your lovely cards.

Michelle Short said...

Hi Pam, I am so sorry to hear about your headaches, I hope you are a bit better now. Lovely card, really like the layout and can see why you had to use the stamps!! xx

Andrea, said...

Great card Pam, I'm going to get this set of stamps next month. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, hope you'll be better soon.