Sunday 13 April 2008

Good Morning....

Good Morning Everybody,
Sorry no cards from me this weekend as i've been very busy with Girls' Brigade - we were in sunny Scarborough yesterday doing a regional event which went absolutely magnificent. Alot of effort and hard work went into organising the show and it certainly paid off.

Today Viv and myself are having an afternoon out to see a friend in Derby who very kindly got us a bargain on some more bazzill cardstock - the least we can do is go and take it off her hands!!! So I doubt that there will be any time left to make cards when we eventually land back home ......... but you never know.

Anyway have a great day everybody what ever you are doing and i'll be back this evening .............. sometime.

Love & Hugs
Pam xx

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Hi Pam, I can't find that punch anywhere at the moment but if I do I'll let you know. Hope you enjoyed last night. Andrea

Unknown said...

Hi Pam, just a quickie to say it was lovely to meet yourself and Viv tonight at the craft class. I really enjoyed it and it was nice to meet 'like-minded' folk as none of my family can understand my card making obsession, they think I am mad! See you next week!

Barbarax

PS Had a look at your cards on Do-Craft Gallery, some lovely ones (and on your blog)