Tuesday 19 January 2010

A Challenge Card.....


Good Afternoon All,

I've only got one card to show you all today, I've not been feeling too well this last few days, my back has been horrendous and i've also had yet another banging headache but none the less at least i've managed to come up with something for a challenge.

Sorry about the poor quality photo but I just haven't got it in me to try and take yet another picture of it today!

Thanks for visiting and please come back soon.
Love Pam xx

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Pam, I do hope you are soon feeling better :o)
Jackie xx

issy said...

Is is a lovely card, and the colours are gorgeous.

x
issy

Unknown said...

Dunno how you keep going love! But you do than Heavens and yer photographs might need a bit o' work *cheesy grin*, but your cards IRL are FABULOUS!
Lots Luv
Me xxx

Michelle Short said...

Sadly i can't see the card too well but it looks very pretty, love the layout and that pale blue colour. i hope your back and headache are all better now xx