Thursday 3 September 2009

I'm still here!





Hi Guys,

So sorry that i've not been around much lately but the reason I haven't done much crafting is because I had to have an abcess removed surgically and then the district nurses were coming in most days to dress my wound.

Anyway hopefully now i'm back to normal now (well as normal as possible!) and hopefully i'll be able to catch up in my craft room I have only been making cards that I was needing desparately - but now i'm starting to panic as Christmas will soon be upon us again and upto now I haven't made a single card!

I hope you like the few cards that I have made and hopefully there will soon be many more to follow.

Take Care,
Love Pam xx

3 comments:

issy said...

Hi Pam

Im glad you put your cards up.. especially the spotty one.. they are all great, and your work is always so neat.. lets see some more, lots more.

issy

Jackie said...

I agree with Issy, good to see you posting again. The cards are lovely and like Issy I love the spotty one :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

I'll try and crack me whip girls!!
She does such lovely cards,it's a shame her abcess got in the way.
Hopefully, the cards will start to flow now. They are too scrummy not to!
Luv Viv xxx