Friday 23 January 2009

I've finally got a card to show you all.....


Hi Everybody,

Well my sincere apologies for the lack of blogging recently but I have had an awful cold and chesty cough this last couple of weeks - I'm still not 100% but i'm much better than I was.

I decided this morning no matter what else got done today I was going to have a play in my craft room ....... Well after i'd taken Dan to work and gone over to collect Lisa from college as she's not well either! I've managed one card so that's better than nothing.

Take Care,
Love Pam xx

5 comments:

Karen said...

Aaaaawww that's soooo cute Pam. I love that image.

Love Karen xxx

Unknown said...

It's as cute as button Pam.
Lisa will love it...I do!
See you tomorrow!
Love Viv xx

Jackie said...

Great card Pam, loving the pink and green :o)
So pleased to hear you are getting better, see you next week :o)
jackie xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Pam. Really cute and I love the colours.
Love Viv xx

Tracey said...

Lovely card, a real cuttie and just adore the colours that you have used