Saturday 3 May 2008

Good Afternoon...




I've been busy trying to catch up today - hopefully i'm getting there now! Have you have all left messages for Michelle and Kitty as they have both got blog candy on offer.


I was going to play in my craft room today but so far I haven't even opened the door - I will definately be in there tonight and tomorrow though. I've only managed three cards this week and two of those haven't got greetings on them as yet - I'll post pics of them for you all to see anyway. I hope that everybody is having a lovely bank holiday.



Love Pam xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these adorable cards Pam!!!
They are SOOO pretty. You clever girl you!
Luv Viv xxx

Tarasdesigns said...

lovely cards Pam, I see you have used your blog candy

tara x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards Pam - I love the colours/layouts/stamps - love them all!! Thanks for entering my candy draw :0) xx